Halloween is here. I originally wanted to make a maniacal video of myself hacking apart a pumpkin with a hatchet in my kitchen.
Unfortunately for us all, my boyfriend vetoed my brilliant plan. Thus, I am instead joining the Halloween Coffin Hop, and featuring a contest just for you, my beloved readers. Do check out the featured 99+ sites, because there’s lots of great contests and talent out there!
Now, for the gory details!
1) HAVE A SPOOKY FUN TIME!
2) INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND SPREAD THE WORD!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, October 24, 2011 at Midnight (PST)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, October 31, 2011 at Midnight (PST)
Winners will be drawn and posted November 1, 2011
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH THE AUTHORS! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY SITE’S CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL SITES IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. THE MORE SITES YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES.
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE A SPOOKY FUN TIME?
***Authors have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this tour is subject to these rules***
Then, the Prizes:
Now for my house rules:
- Like me on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter (Preferably both, but I’m not picky!) If one of these is against your Internet religion, subscribe to my blog instead.
- In the comments, post a zombie-themed limerick.
Now, to get things started, I will go first!
I met a handsome dead fellow His disposition was quite mellow His return to life Caused much strife And I was found dead in a meadow
Okay. Anything you have has to be better than that, so fire away! Check out the other sites and have fun (the most important part.)